Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh, Sippigrip how I love thee !


I kicked off zoo season today and also got to try out my newest baby gadget. Now for anyone who has visited BuyBuyBaby you will know they have some of the best baby gadgets. Last week Jen called to see if I wanted to meet her there while she checked it out for the first time (Do I have a pulse???) Baby gadgets are my weakness. I have seen these awesome little gadgets at the store before and I thought I don't need one........ however, I am tired of fetching sippy cups off the floor of the mall, grocery, car, etc.... I did end up buying one and now may buy one and attach it to anything that isn't nailed down. It was fabulous! Isabel left it alone the entire trip and I never once ran over a cup, tripped over it or lost a sippy. Happy Day!
SippiGrip Holder by Booginhead

3 comments:

Chris and Rebecca said...

That is awesome! I can empathize with your gadget frenzy...tough to turn down those things which make life a little easier.

Becky said...

Ok, that looks really cool!!

Jen said...

Sweet! Glad it worked, looks like you can make use of all the fun colors they offer at our new fav baby store. ;)