Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Festivals and Holidays

It has been a bit since I updated so I thought I would combine two very unrelated things into one super post :) A few weeks ago we attended the Dublin Frog Jump Festival where we discovered 2 things 1) Isabel doesn't care for real frogs and 2) She loves these bouncy ball things that you will see below....


This video makes me smile everytime!

On to our second half of this post. It has sort of become a tradition to spend July 4th and Easter with the Warners. This year we got to enjoy the Dublin parade and a nice cookout. We had a great time and got some great photos. Also something else we learned about Isabel (and Becky) is that she doesn't care for clowns either :)


Mary, Caleb, Jed and (Funny)Chuck


Caleb-AKA: Blue Eyes


Aunt Bex and Izzie


Mommy and Isabel

2 comments:

Becky said...

Looking at these photos again, I realize that you and I deserve MAJOR props for sitting on the teeny little curb, and lurching at all the candy we could reach for Isabel.

Those three were just chillin' like villains in their chairs while we were WORKING!

What a great day together. Warners + KTeam 4 EVA!

Jen said...

Great video of Izzie on that bouncy frog. Hilarious!