Monday, November 24, 2008
Curious George (good or bad??)
Isabel officially has her first favorite cartoon. She is absolutely in love with Curious George. She will ask for George day and night. She knows the sound track to the movie and can identify the Jack Johnson theme song. I can't decide if this is a bad thing and I have let her see it too much or if she is just truly attentive and has a great memory ( I will let people come to their own conclusion) . It could be worse and she could love Barney! Oh, how I pitty the parents that have had to endure hours of Barney :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay for blogging!!!!!!!
Welcome to the blog world friend! You will not regret it!
And already love the posts. I choose to believe Izzy is brilliantly smart. :)
What up KTEAM! Welcome to blogger world!!
Izzy - we love George over here too! ;)
Post a Comment