Sunday, January 25, 2009
Big Girl Bed.
I have finally completed work redecorating Isabel and Caleb's rooms. Isabel is now sleeping in a twin bed and loving it. She took her first nap in the bed and was hooked. I am pretty sure she doesn't know that she can get down on her own if she tried (and I am not going to show her yet). She doesn't even seem interested in the crib anymore :).........Now I am just waiting for the baby to come. Tick Tock........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Isabel!!
Oh little Caleb - when are you going to make your grand entrance into this world? We all can't wait to meet you!
And big sister Isabel - way to go on the big girl bed.
Can't wait to see the rooms all redone!
Love,
Aunt Jen
Hey I didn't know that you kept a blog, but I am so excited to find it! I am so happy for Izzy and her big girl bed! YEAH!
Love ya guys,
LeeAnn and Kayla
Post a Comment