Thursday, January 29, 2009
Still Waiting.......
Alright, so technically Caleb is not due till 2/4/09 however, I have been trying everything I can think of (within reason of course) to get him to come early. Currently I have determined that if it worked once before it won't necessarily work again and combining them doesn't seem to help either. So far this is the list of things that have not worked- Skittles (Sorry Joy), the treadmill, shopping, excessive housework, dance parties, vacuuming, cleaning any surface I can find, lifting heavy objects, begging, pleading and shear will. He is obviously enjoying his cozy little home and trying to avoid the 6 inches of snow on the ground. Apparently I have a very hospitable womb (some of you will know what I mean). The 39 1/2 week belly shot to follow. I figured that since I have friends that post montly belly shots I should at least do one for good measure just so Caleb knows where he came from. Also, if you have a guess about my due date feel free to continue guessing because you can only get closer from here. P.S. if you have already submitted one you will have to keep your original guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
C'mon little baby boy, we are excited to meet you!!
I think my guess will be Sunday, Feb. 1.
Aunt Becky
Well, it looks like my guess of Jan 30 is up in just a few short hours.
And yes, Mon Mon, what a hospitable womb you must have. haha
;)
M-
How did I not know you had a blog girl?????? How fun!!!
I love all the tricks you have tried. btdt...Takes me back to the day...
Have you tried the pressure point on your ankle? I can't describe exactly where it is.. but it is supossed to work.. my doula told me about it when I was pregnant with Katie. I bet you could find it online.
But I think there is nothing wrong with the idea that he wants to hang out in mama just a bit longer... Easy for me to say..ha.
Hang in there girl!
hugs~
Amie
Post a Comment