Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Easter 2009


I will just start this post by apologizing for being so ridiculously behind in posting this. Sorry!

This Easter Isabel went on her first Easter egg hunt at the park hosted by the City of Westerville. She got to hunt eggs along with hundreds of other 2 year olds. It was hysterical watching all these little people swarm a field covered in yellow plastic eggs. Needless to say it lasted about 2 minutes total before all the eggs were gone. Uncle Noah and his friend Joel were there to witness the mania and capture some great photos. Also, Caleb had his first Easter so you get to catch a peek of him in his new Easter outfit.







2 comments:

Giving Love Encounters said...

I never did post Easter pics....so you are ahead of me!
;)

Becky said...

Yay for a new post! I love seeing Isabel's cheese face at the Easter egg hunt!!