So Caleb is officially rolling over. He has been working at this very diligently for the last few days and has finally figured it out. I found him face down in his bed last night after finally putting the finishing touches on his new moves and he I don't think he was really sure that he liked where he ended up. Below are some photos of how he worked his way up to success! Of course he rolled over for the first time in the middle of the night so no video or picture of the first time but like all things it will happen again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So he really WAS close when I saw him on Monday night!!! Dang! We should have made him stay up until he did it for us!
Way to go Caleb!
Go Caleb Go! Nice work little man.
It hardly seems possible that he could already be rolling!!!
I would like to point out that he is working so hard his pants are starting to fall off :) Hillarious!
Nice work little buddy!
Post a Comment