Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Touch a Truck

The city of Westerville sponsors some awesome free activities for children and of course we all know I like free events! The most recent was called Touch a Truck. I thought kids+ large vehicles=good times. I met up with Rebecca and Shayden as well as Kristen and her crew. So with 3 adults and 8 children we braved what should have been more accurately termed "Touch of Chaos." This event was so BUSY! Below are some awesome photos of small children in BIG trucks.

Hanging out on some farm machinery



The 6 big kids in the back of a moving van


Isabel, Gabe and Lauren in the back of a Westerville Police Car
(Officers please note Isabel is trying to put on her seat belt. What a good citizen!)


1 comment:

Becky said...

I think Uncle Gabe will really like seeing Isabel wearing her seatbet. :o) Ya'll are raisin' her right!!!

Looks like a fun day - I love that you termed it "Touch of Chaos". Hilarious!