Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Singing!

I know most of you are wondering when I will ever post pictures or videos however, I am technically deficient, and have not had time to figure it out. I just got a new camera so I will try and figure it out next week when we are on vacation. Just a quick update.... Isabel is doing fabulous and is eating more than I have ever seen her eat. I think she finally knows what it is to be hungry and does not intend to go back to there.
One thing that we have noticed Isabel doing lately is singing. She has learned Happy Day and sings the pieces she knows while she is playing. She also made up her own song that she happily hums . It sounds a little like this "Judah, Judah Juuudah" but it is actually to the tune of a well known Christmas song which is the funniest part. I will post a video soon.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

i like your blog......

Jen said...

Can't wait to see the video! And I am sooooo glad Izzy has an appetite! At least one good thing came out of that nasty, awful, terrible illness...